Alohino - Publishing @ Lulu.com

I was atracted by the invitation, but service and system have not evolved yet to be simply beneficial and comercial for its users/clients and memberships.

So For FREE I had posted there some of my samples of Eevreet/Hebrew teachings of our special yet way for learning to be properly ready for Praising of Alohino haAlohim as is known or as haShem to us who love it - and posted also samples in my voiceprints on You Tube at my personal afterlife account 'amnonmikecohen' - sharing verbal and pictorial production so to further explain the blessings of 'The Twin-Rainbow' - so please visit us, both me and myself and my garage band, to hear and see and hoping you can understand The Truth shared @ ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWhUG80Exs youtube.com/watch)

read more | digg story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019